Provisions and exclusions for usage of HFA logo
The HFA Logo is a cognitive property and a registered Trade Mark whose rights have been owned by Halal Accreditation Limited T/A Halal Food Authority (HFA)
The HFA Logo can only be used by prior contractual arrangements by:
- Organisations which have contractually been accorded Halal Accreditation either for a product or the site or both; the HFA logo may be used on all communication tools of an organisation such as letterheads, compliment slips, business cards, marketing materials, videos, websites, advertising, exhibition graphics, electronic media and company vehicles only if the full range of products manufactured at all sites of the organisation have been contractually authenticated and validated for halal status by the HFA. HFA logo can only be depicted on the packaging of halal products approved by HFA if full product range has not been certified.
- Third Party Certification Bodies and approved agencies either in the UK or abroad.
- Media and advertising channels with expressed permission for such use.
Exclusions to the usage or depiction of HFA Logo:
- The HFA Logo can not be used or depicted by any individual or organisation without a valid contractual arrangement with the HFA
- The HFA Logo can not be used once the agreement for the HFA accreditation has expired or has not been renewed to cover the current period.
- The HFA Logo can not be used if individual or organisation fails to meet all material covenants (including financial obligations) contained in an endorsement and accreditation agreement.
- The HFA Logo can not be depicted on packaging of any product that has been subject to any change and/or alteration as to its origin, specification, supplier or packaging subsequent to initially achieving halal accreditation; Logo can only be used for and depicted on such product(s) once the HFA has approved any change or alteration for halal validation.
Any unauthorised usage of the HFA logo or usage in contravention to the above provisions would be dealt with appropriately including possible legal action being taken to redress the misuse.